What are Tori Blush Lash Extensions made of?
Tori Blush Lash Extensions are made of synthetic silk or synthetic mink.
How long will a set of Eyelash Extensions Last?
When applied properly eyelash extensions will last between 6-8 weeks, generally the length of the natural growth cycle of your eyelashes. Like your nails and the hair on your head, your individual eyelashes grow out on a continuous cycle of replenishment. Though the average cycle of a single lash is about 90 days, factors such as your eyelash characteristics, lifestyle, health and general care of your lashes can affect how long an individual lash extension will last.
How often should I get touch-ups?
Suzanna recommends getting a touch up every 3 to 4 weeks. If you wait too long many of your eyelash extensions will fall out and you will require a full set.
Can I apply mascara to Eyelash Extensions?
Yes, you can wear mascara, but you won’t need it! Tori Blush Lashes coat your individual lash giving the appearance of natural lashes with mascara! If you do decide to use mascara DO NOT use oil based or waterproof mascara. Waterproof or any type of oil based mascara can dissolve and break down the adhesive and shorten the life of your lash extensions.
Can I swim, shower, sweat and spa with Tori Blush Lashes?
Yes. The specially formulated adhesive is waterproof and allows you to get your lashes wet worry free! But please do not get your new Tori Blush Lash Extensions wet for the first 4 hours after your initial application. This allows for the adhesive to properly cure.
Can I use Eyelash Curlers with Tori Blush Lashes?
It is not recommend using mechanical eyelash curlers on your eyelash extensions as these curlers will damage the extensions and possibly pull out your own natural lashes. The extensions do have a natural curl but if more of a curl is required we recommend using a heated eyelash curler.
How do I choose the look I want?
Tori Blush Lash Extensions are available in silk or mink as well as a number of lengths and thicknesses. Suzanna will consult with you to see what style best suits your eyes, lifestyle or occasion. She will also determine the proper length and weight your lashes can support as each person’s lashes vary in strength and length.
How do I take care of my new Eyelash Extensions?
- Do not get lashes wet for 4 hours
- For the first 2 days after application, it is best to avoid swimming, saunas or steam rooms.
- Avoid running water directly on your lashes – ie: blasting water over your lashes in the shower!
- Do not rub your eyes
- Only use water based mascara (not recommended, but if you must!)
- If applying mascara do so from middle to tip, avoid root area
- Use water based eye makeup remover
- LASH WASH: 3 parts water, 1 part baby shampoo in a foam pump bottle. Use this solution with a makeup brush to wash your lash line to remove all dirt and oil gently. Rinse with water. Do this daily.
- Do not perm your lashes
- Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler
- Do not pick or pull on your lashes (this may cause your natural lashes to come out prematurely and damage your lash root.)